I'm so inconsistent that this is never updated. So good luck to you.

Monday, February 26, 2007

On the Road: Episode 4: Come To Think of It

There is only one thing you can count on when you are on the road. Your mind wonders. No matter what is happening there isn't enough mental simulation to facilitate a constant stream of coherent thoughts. So tonight i will share my mind wanderings...

I was listening to David Bowie and started to think, "This guy is so weird." don't get me wrong, I mean Space Odyssey is one of my faves, but have you listened to the lyrics of that songs. They are messed up. None of his songs are all that happy. I always thought that he was a happy person, but no. He is creative, but completely twisted. His story lines are all over the place. But hey what are you going to do?

I also decided to step up my game plan with the music. That's right, today was dance party day as I unleashed the beast of Michael Jackson's greatest hits. I was dancing in the car the whole time. If Ben weren't looking at me as if I were a gay cowboy, I would have listened to it twice in a row. But Ben's stares of concern won.

Whelp, I might write more about the day's exploits. as for now, I'm exhausted. I miss you all, even you Mattias. I will rant on my day again tomorrow, I'm just too tired. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home