I'm so inconsistent that this is never updated. So good luck to you.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Origin of Uhtang

Greek scholars have been pondering this question for centuries. One of the books in the Apocrypha suggests that the name Uhtang is derived from the root word of AWESOME. I think they are on to some thing. Let's look a the facts. One, Uht is my last name. Two, I'm awesome. Three, who doesn't love some tang drink. It too is awesome. Ergo, Uhtang is awesome. If you can't see that connection you are stupid. Believe me I am in a critical reasoning class.

Question: If Uhtang means Awesome, and I am awesome does that mean that everything I do is awesome?
Answer: Yes. They may be of various degrees of awesome, but they are still awesome.

Question: Can being me and being Uhtang make me the most awesome?
Answer: No one knows for sure, but I would argue that it is a strong possibility.

There are some concerns that I like myself too much. Let's face the truth here people, if you were me you like your self just as much as I like myself. Awesomeness doesn't come over night, though some times you get a spike of awesome in your dreams.

So to address the title of this blog, because Uht means awesome, which I am both (an Uht and Awesome), and tang is awesome, Uhtang is the essence of Awesome. There is no greater name than Uhtang. Never before, nor to come. The name will be past down to one offspring of my choosing. They need to show that they deserve the name Uhtang. If they can not be forth right with their awesomeness, the name will die and be no more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Jones said...

Um... wow. Just, wow.

February 21, 2007 at 10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home