I'm so inconsistent that this is never updated. So good luck to you.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Today's the first day of the rest of My life

I'll be honest. I'm not real sure why anyone would want to read this. But here it goes. This blog is going to be intended to stimulate interest in my life. Since there is little to none of that anywhere to be found, I will make a concerted effort to draw attention to the wonders of who I am. For example, tonight I went bowling after church. I made a gesture that was of the taunting varity after I picked up an easy spair. At the time that my celestial move was finished, I mean at the peak of the finished product, my pants slit wide open. They didn't just tear, no no. They burst wide open. To make matters worse, they happened to split right down crotch area. From the side of the fly to about mid thigh. It was a thing of beauty. Well, for me it was. As for everyone else, it was a time to reflect on how valuable Pepto is to the stomach...

So what do I do at this point? the answer is laugh for about 20 mins, then ask to go to my buddy Shaun's place to barrow some pants so that we can enjoy the rest of our bowling extravaganza. Mind you, this is on the 4th frame of the first game. I got a change of pants and the game continued. I bowled some of the worse scores in my current memory. Going to prove that, it isn't the bowler's talent rather his/her pants that make the pins fall.

This is what you can come to see as being the greatest blog session of all time. I will try to keep this updated. So leave comments so that i know you are watching/reading/living/experiencing the greatness of Uhtang.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hay said...

uhtang is truly great. that sounds amazing.

-Taylor Hay

February 16, 2007 at 2:09 PM

 
Blogger Pastoral Staff said...

That is great content. And with this comment you'll have surpassed the number of comments on the church site ... and that one was a test comment.

- Justin

February 16, 2007 at 4:40 PM

 
Blogger Lee Jones said...

Yo, Josh. I'm watching you... :-)

February 18, 2007 at 11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home