I'm so inconsistent that this is never updated. So good luck to you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Let's Get Loose

The last few blogs have been pretty cognitive, and frankly I need to lighten up so people will still want to read this non-sense. So I was trying to think of a good message for the peeps out there that will be taken to heart. The reality of what needs to be said came to me. If you eat too much fruit, the fruit calls you later and plays slip and slide in your colon. Don't get grossed out yet, it only gets worse. Please read along...

The average person in the US consumes less than two helpings of fruit a day. this means that they may have a banana but that is it. No more. to give you reference, I have been consuming about 3 or 4 servings of fruit a day. you burn the sugars in said fruit a lot faster than the sugars in other processed products. Thus, the so called sugar spikes, that people say you get from eating too much fruit is pointless if you are working out daily. you need the natural sugar to keep your body moving. you need to carbs of bread and such to give your body a balance of nutrition as well as the ability to perform to the highest heights during a workout. With that said , I firmly believe that most of the workout I am getting is from sitting on my porcelain throne and, shall we say, communicating with John in a non conventional way. Conventional in the sense that I am sitting down with no barrier between me and water, but unconventional because you are not suppose to talk out of your behind. I tend to do both quite well.

The other reality is that fruit dehydrates you when you get into that state. The only thing you can do is to drink lots of water and pray. I had a fruit salad for breakfast this morning. It was awesome. It had strawberries, mango, papaya, kiwi, grapes, and cantaloupe. It was amazing... the first time. I enjoy a hardy deification as much as the next guy, but seriously when it comes to fruit, it's like a river runs through me. I hate it because you never really know for sure if you are completely done or not. You are always guessing, never knowing.

I have decided however that the pros out weigh the cons. In this case, I tell myself that the fruit is cleansing me and keeping me from getting backed up. I know that sound silly. It sounds gross, most of all it's graphic. It may be too graphic of a subject matter for you. The reality for me is that I feel better and am looking better because of said deification struggles. This is gross subject matter, but it's true. I even concentrate more in class after I let one out of the box. when you drop off your kids in the pool, your trunk feels empty. So for the good of man kind, my education, and over all pleasure I say let open the flood gates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home